Monday, March 11, 2013

Oh that imagination!

My mind is one of my greatest assets as well as also being one of my biggest distractions. I can let my imagination run amuck and have it's way with my mind... occasionally getting involved with some of those terrible what if's or those dreaded worst case scenarios OR I can do my best to let go of the worry and choose to imagine all of the good in life and what wonderful things I can accomplish. I choose to put my energy into  accomplishing good things, rather than waste my time worrying about what bad things may, but likely will not, happen. "It's only my imagination"... but the things I allow my imagination to focus on can be made real. <3 better="" br="" d="" for="" get="" guess="" hehe="" i="" imagination="" inspiration="" pinning="" so="" some="" to="">

No comments:

Post a Comment