Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sigh.

You've completely cut my life apart with a pair of shears. You've already made changes in my life that I've been needing for years. To all of the people who feel that relationships that move quickly burn out in the proximity of the sun, I ask that you search for yourself and if you're lucky enough to try one. Find a person who makes your emotions higher, who makes your heart flutter, your words stutter, your mind swim and sets your grim thoughts on fire. Never ever have I felt like this, my heart and mind are filled to the brim with bliss. I'm waiting for our next kiss. Your genuine soul glares through elementally, for those of us who have tasted dust, dirt, and pain, though thunder, lightening, and rain... You are so very and truly amazing. The flames of my heart are blazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment