Sunday, August 9, 2009

Smiles

There comes a point in ones life where you reflect on a few things. You realize who matters and who doesn't. Who always will and who maybe never really did. You may find that some of your friends were really just people passing through your life who you maybe weren't as good of friends with as you thought. People you once thought were deserving of your trust you find to be the most untrustworthy people you know. Some people come through for you when you least expect it and lift your spirits when maybe you didn't even realize they were down. Every person I've ever been friends with has left some semblance of themselves in me. Some of them have inspired me and some have forced me to see the reality of how cruel people can really be.

I hope that when you reach that point in your life you have as many wonderful friends to look back upon as I have.

5 comments: